sexta-feira, 6 de outubro de 2017

I was there to be free

I was there to be free
October 10th , 2012 Arapongas-PR, Brazil. 30:13PM

I was meant to be free and see the girls to go after me
I was supposed to earn hug everywhere I go
Since no one is nicer than me, I was supposed to be free
To give kisses and earn a hug or so

But today I don’t have enough time to write
I don’t know anymore what’s wrong and what’s right
I am a man that even don’t needing, I need to fight
Dreaming awake and loving at night

But happiness is not mine to enjoy it for long
I am not sure if I need to take some attitude or leave it be
If I need to kiss her by force or wait things happen
I only know, is that I was supposed to be free

Helder Henrique do Nasciemento Peres 20:19 PM



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário